How do I apply for a home?

If you would like to apply for one of the affordable rented homes being built you need to contact your local council:

• East Hampshire District Council: 01730 234345 or
• Hart District Council: 01252 774420 or  
• New Forest District Council: 023 8028 5234 or  
• Test Valley Borough Council: 01264 368614 or visit
• Winchester City Council:01962 840 222 or

To apply for a home in Winchester, East Hampshire or Test Valley Districts, you can complete an online application at

If you would like to apply for a shared ownership or shared equity property you need to contact the HomeBuy Agents, Help to Buy South: .

© 2011-2022 HARAH